Best Play’N Go slots in Bitcoin casino
Play’N Go history and business card
The Company was founded in 1997 in Sweden. Initially Play’N Go was engaged in gambling projects design and provision of consulting services in in casino software. Later, in early 2005, management decided to expand the Company’s activities. It was then that company was issued a license to produce their own games and software.
By the mid-2020 (the time of writing this review), Play’N Go representative offices were already located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, Malta, Hungary, and the Philippines. Online casinos with the Company’s games operate in more than 80 countries. Bitcoin gambling market was included in 2019. So, today crypto casino buffs have the ability for playing best Play’N Go pokies any country.
Play’N Go slots and their features
By the autumn of 2020, the Company had already more than 200 games adapted for Bitcoin online casino. The assortment includes various genres, such as card games, bingo, lotteries and, of course, slots, which are the most in Play’N Go collection. In their numerous reviews, crypto casino buffs often note the following advantages of Sweden provider pokies:
- unusual approach to design with an abundance of graphic and sound special effects;
- high RTP (returns of most Play’N Go games exceeds 95%) combined with different volatility;
- responsive and intuitive interface with HTML5 support, making it easy to download games to gadgets;
- various gameplay with original bonus rounds, wide range of bets, and a multifunctional control panel;
- multilingual platforms that allow crypto online casinos to customize about 20 interface languages.
To the above, you can add a thematic variety of slots. In Play’N Go collection players can choose slots for almost all popular topics. The most popular company’s games are Book of Dead, Fire Joker, Star Joker, Legacy of Egypt, Reactoonz, Inferno Star, and Wild Frames. All these slots are presented in TOP global Bitcoin casinos. Moreover, demo versions of each pokie are available.